HOTEL & SERVICES
A place rich in history…
Today, Les 2 Villas hotel combines two very beautiful residences built in 1902 : Villa Micaëla and Villa Carmen named by the architect in homage to the famous opera by his cousin, composer Georges Bizet.
A stone’s throw away from the boardwalk of Trouville and the beach, highly valued for its sea-bathing benefits, the two villas were already an appreciated holiday destination at the beginning of the 20th century.
A privileged location
Les 2 Villas is in the very heart of Trouville in a very quiet little street close to all amenities. You have…
- the beach at the end of the street…
- a wide choice of restaurants in the nearby streets…
- the pedestrian precinct with its numerous shops (Monoprix…) within 50 m
- the harbour within 100 m
- the casino within 50 m
- Les Cures Marines, the seawater therapy centre, within 150 m
- the small ferry across the river Touques to get to Deauville quickly
- Deauville-Trouville train station within a ten-minute walk
A reception staff at your service
All along your stay, we’ll look after you in a friendly but discreet manner.
We can provide you with a selection of recommendations: restaurants, shops, beauty care…
Our luggage services are free: we’ll take care of your luggage as soon as you arrive and when you leave.
Our hotel combines two villas around a pretty patio with potted trees: Villa Micaëla over two floors without a lift and Villa Carmen over four floors served by a large lift.
We can make reservations for you: taxi, restaurant…
Free Wi-Fi access the moment you step into the hotel
Children are welcome:
- Folding baby bed available (€10 extra per night)
- Baby food or bottles warmed up on request.
- Booster seats available.
- Trustworthy baby-sitters have been selected
For your laundry, iron and ironing board are available on request.
Your letters can be posted at the reception desk.
Small dogs welcome (€10 extra per night)
VIP welcome available on request with champagne, wine, flowers…brought to your room
The hotel is non-smoking throughout
Reception desk opening times:
- Summer period: 7/7 from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Other periods: 7/7 from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm (10:00 pm on Saturdays)
A Lounge bar to relax
Our Lounge bar offers a pleasant view of the patio, ideal for a relaxing break or sharing a friendly moment with family or friends. You can be served in your room too.
A breakfast to be enjoyed
Our continental breakfast is a self-service buffet:
- Traditional coffee, hot chocolate, Sencha green tea or breakfast tea from Comptoirs Richard in Paris
- A variety of jams from Wilkin & Sons Ltd
- Homemade jams with fruit in season
- Spread, honey
- Orange juice and grapefruit juice
- Pastries baked in situ: pains au chocolat and croissants
- French stick, square-shaped rustic rolls, sliced butter brioche…
- Boiled eggs on request at no extra charge
- Boiled ham
- Assortment of cheeses (Emmental, Comté, Tomme de Savoie)
- Smooth fruit/natural yoghurts
- Homemade fresh fruit salad according to the season
- Fresh fruit in season
- Assortment of cereals (corn flakes, muesli, choc pops)
- Breakfast is at €14 per adult and €8 per child under 10.
On the decorating side
We have taken great pride and pleasure in the decorating of the hotel. Here are a few sources of inspiration: Muuto armchairs, Fermob outdoor furniture, Alki chairs, Tolix stools and armchairs, Petite friture and Gubi ceiling light fittings, Normann Copenhagen, Zangra and DCW éditions lamps … or again Hookedonwalls, Cole & Son, Sandberg and Thibaut wallpapers …
We’ll be pleased to provide you with further details, references or addresses…